PledgeMusic has launched its latest campaign, partnering with Universal to release a career-spanning BB King box set.
Working with Universal Strategic Marketing, the campaign will run until September 24 to see the release of Ladies and Gentlemen… Mr. BB King, at which point the set will be put out through traditional retail channels.
The full box set package comprises 10 CDs as follows:
- Two CDs chronicling his early years on Bullet, Modern/RPM and Kent/Crown Records:
- All 4 Bullet Recordings from 1949
- 27 RPM/Modern singles, spanning 1950-1957
- 19 Kent/Crown singles and album tracks, spanning 1958-1971
- Eight CDs chronicling his recording achievements on ABC-Paramount, ABC Bluesway, ABC, ABC/Impulse, MCA and Geffen Records, as well as high profile collaborations.
- 80 recordings chronicling his ABC Years (1962-1978)
- 64 recordings chronicling his MCA and Geffen Years (1979 – 2012)
Pledgers will get their box set before ahead of anyone else and, as the campaign, progresses, will have access to a range of exclusive offers and premium items.
They’ll also receive a special digital download of rare music and access to a special Pledgers-only updates page featuring exclusive content, news and updates.