The deadline is looming to enter your company or campaign into this year's Music Week Awards.
If you would like to be considered for any of the 23 categories at the event, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org before the entry deadline of midnight on February 1.
All you need to tell us at this stage is the category in which you'd like to be considered. You are also welcome to include up to one side of A4 in terms of explanation of your activity and/or achievements.
You will then be contacted next week if and when further exposition is needed.
So, don't hide your light under a self-effacing bushel. Let us know how great you are – and we could end up telling the world. But remember: before midnight on February 1.
The Music Week Awards 2013 will take place on Thursday, April 11th 2013 at The Brewery in London.
For tickets and tables information contact:
Sarah.Harris@intentmedia.co.uk or call 0207 345 6001
For key sponsorship opportunities contact:
Darrell.Carter@intentmedia.co.uk or call 0207 226 7246
See all the categories of the Music Week Awards 2013 below.
• Live Promoter (individual)
* Live Music Venue (sponsored by Sennheiser)
• Music & Brand Partnership: Sponsored by Henley Business School
• A&R Award
• Manager of the Year
• Publisher of the Year – Singles
• Publisher of the Year – Albums
• Independent Publisher
• Retail Brand
• Independent Retailer
• Radio Station: Sponsored by PPL
• Radio Show Sponsored by PPL
• TV Show Featuring Music
• Music Media Brand
• Promotions Team: Sponsored by Nielsen
• Sales Team
• Distribution Team
• Catalogue Marketing Campaign
• Artist Marketing Campaign
• PR Campaign
• Independent Record Company
• Record Company
• The Strat