Entries in 'Labels' (1190)
BMG: 'We partner with the best in each niche' Gated Content
BMG’s recent investment in storied drum and bass label RAM Records continues the company’s “strategy of partnering with the best ...
With more than 100 millions viewers watching live the Super Bowl in American alone, the event is the most coveted ...
Music Week’s annual search for the best and brightest young execs in the music industry begins here.
Sony Music's digital revenue grew by 5%, from 38% of total music revenue in Q3 2014, to 43% of total ...
BMG has invested in Ram Records to help the legendary drum & bass label grow in the UK and internationally, ...
BMG US has promoted Zach Katz to president of the company's music publishing operations.
American hip-hop trio De La Soul has signed a worldwide, multi-year deal with Kobalt Label Services (KLS).
This year's nominees for the European Independent Album Of The Year award all come via young labels - those which have ...
US Task Force rejects compulsory license for remixes
Bertelsmann will continue to be managed by Thomas Rabe in the years ahead, after the Supervisory Board of the international ...
Tim van Rongen has joined Syco Entertainment as senior vice president.
Ninja Tune has expanded its international department with new staff on the ground in Germany and France.
Mike Easterlin has been promoted to president of Fueled By Ramen (FBR) and Roadrunner Records.
By Paul Sexton
Avicii named most popular songwriter in Sweden
As the shockwaves continue to reverberate around the world of music at David Bowie’s death last week, the great man’s ...
Indie label Communion is launching a Singles Club.
Spotify links up with Starbucks for in-store music service
Russell Watson signs to FOD Records Gated Content
Four-time Brit Classical Awards winner Russell Watson has signed to FOD Records.
Nick Huggett joins Parlophone in senior A&R role Gated Content
Nick Huggett – the man who originally signed Adele – is joining Parlophone UK as senior A&R manager, on a ...
Universal dominates BRITs noms as Adele boosts indies Gated Content
Universal Music had one of its most successful ever years in the 2016 BRIT Awards nominations, scooping 29 out of ...
Island Records has celebrated its haul of 10 nominations, across nine different artists, at this year's BRIT Awards.