Digital Edition: The digital edition of Music Week magazine is only available to subscribers. Each week an issue is sent directly to your inbox, and is available online here the day before the official publication date. As part of your subscription , you will also have access to the digital edition via the Music Week IOS app.
Issue Date: 13 August 2017
- In the new issue of Music Week, our cover story features Warner/Chappell MD Mike Smith taking us inside their “aggressive” catalogue strategy and new signings.
- Parklife/The Warehouse Project founders Sacha Lorde-Marchionne and Sam Kandel talk about their journey from upstart promoters to the heart of the Live Nation UK empire in our Big Interview.
- Music Week speaks to Festival Republic MD Melvin Benn and PRS Foundation CEO Vanessa Reed about their brand new ReBalance initiative, which is set to help address the issue of gender inequality in the music biz.
- Ahead of their second album, rising rock group PVRIS and their management team tell Music Week how they made the most of their chances to become a worldwide phenomenon.
Read now *subscribers only
Subscribe to view latest issue
- Plus: AIM CEO Paul Pacifico takes us inside this year’s AIM Awards’ nominations and we look back at Daw Bell’s campaign for Craig David’s chart-topping Following My Intuition comeback.