The main responsibility of the A&R Coordinator is to provide support the artists in all matters relating to music, design and all visual media and to administer and organise all projects related to this area within the companies under the supervision of the directors.
- Liaison with artists and record/publishing companies on all music related matters, such as recordings, remixes, edits, test pressings, mastering etc.;
- This will include the booking of recording studios, recording personnel, session musician/singers as well as researching and providing ideas for remixers, producers, collaborations and overseeing these projects;
- Drawing up budgets for recording/production/remix projects and controlling and facilitating expenses under supervision of senior staff/director/s;
- Writing label copy/lyric sheets and checking/approving the same with all parties involved; collating meta data for releases as well as organizing isrc codes and administer each release.
- Liaison with artists and record/publishing companies on all visual media projects, i.e. promotional videos, artwork, photo sessions, website design etc.
- This will include research into video directors, photographers, graphic designers and website design and attending video/photo shoots, overseeing budgets logistics of all related project.
- Generating and checking royalty statements and processing payments of royalties and expenses under supervision of senior staff and director/s and dealing with all queries relating to royalties
- Keeping accurate records of contracts, royalties, expenses and filing the same
- Keeping record and cataloguing of all digital recording masters, remixes, videos, photos
- All correspondence to be self generated and filed
- Occasional holiday and/or sick cover for other staff