Creative Artists Agency (CAA) is the world’s leading entertainment and sports agency, with offices in Los Angeles, New York, Nashville, London and Beijing. Founded in 1975, CAA represents many of the most successful professionals working in film, television, music, theatre, video games, sport, and digital content, and provides a range of strategic marketing and consulting services to corporate clients.
The London Music Department is seeking a Client Accountant to join their team.
Key tasks and responsibilities of the Client Accountant will include:
- Reviewing tour schedules
- Tracking, allocating and chasing deposits
- Finalising settlements leading to preparation and review of invoices and statements.
- Processing payments to clients
- General administrative duties
- Any other task that may reasonably be require
- Good basic knowledge and experience of accounting, including bank reconciliations and multi-currency transactions.
- Experience with Excel and Outlook
- Conscientious worker with attention to accuracy and detail.
- Friendly and personable manner and able to liaise with confidence in dealings with agents, promoters and artist business managers.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and to prioritise a busy workload
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills aswell as the ability to be a team player
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to develop business relationships at levels
- Ability to remain highly discreet with personal and confidential information.