We’re seeking an experienced, music obsessed, passionate, well organised and confident Senior Manager to lead and work alongside exciting and extraordinarily talented global artists.
This is an incredible opportunity to work with a world class roster of artists in a dynamic, forward-thinking and passionate organisation.
Involved in all aspects of artists’ career including:
- Leading the artist management team, Working and interacting daily with Artist(s).
- Working across global release campaigns
- Assisting in all areas of creative (from A&R to design)
- Diary management and itinerary creation – possibility for assistance if required.
- Booking travel and meetings - possibility for assistance if required.
- Overseeing day to day activities and logistics
- Co-ordination of promotion with label
- Overseeing and helming all touring plans working with live agent and promoter.
- Creating and overseeing budgets
- Must have a passion and knowledge of current culture with a specific interest in urban music on both sides of the Atlantic.
- Extensive knowledge of the creative community. Must be able to input ideas on videos, styling, photography etc.
- Excellent IT and digital skills
- High attention to detail
- Good understanding of social media
- Managing diaries
- Excellent time management
- Pro-active with a problem solving attitude and a solid understanding of artist management
Minimum of 5 years experience in artist management or a music company with at least 3 years in a senior position. You will be expected to hit the ground running! Please do not apply for this job if you do not have the requisite experience.
Full time. Office hours are 10am – 6pm with a requirement to work some evenings and weekends, as well as some business travel.
Only those eligible to work in the UK or have a valid UK work permit / visa will be considered for this role.