Fantastic opportunity for a Product Manager to join a legendary Indie Label as part of a growing team based in London. Working on both frontline and catalogue releases, the ideal candidate will have significant experience working within Production/Marketing/A&R Coordination department of a record label.
The role requires excellent attention to detail, a love of music and passion for physical product, packaging and digital.
You will possess excellent organisational skills and the ability to manage multiple campaigns at the same time with meticulous attention to detail.
Reporting to the Label Manager, key responsibilities will include:
- Coordinating and ensuring all production deadlines for physical and digital releases from initiation to delivery are met
- Overseeing procurement of assets for new releases and exercising a solid understanding of the supply chain
- Working with marketing team and production team to produce accurate specifications for new release packaging and production
- Liaising with production team/manufacturers to receive accurate quotes on new products
- Managing London Records archive of A/V assets, label copy etc. Ensuring current archive is run in most cost/time effective manner.
- Capability to work autonomously, demonstrating the ability to make decisions and manage a busy and demanding workload
- Sourcing and commissioning new creative for the label including remixes, videos and artwork
- Assisting marketing team with uploads to other platforms- YouTube, Facebook, Vevo etc
- Understanding and working within set budgets
The ideal candidate will have:
- A solid understanding of A/V assets plus mastering, formats
- The ability to work with marketing manager and rest of team to identify, devise and implicate new systems to ensure smooth running of the label
- Excellent IT skills- Word, Excel, Photoshop
- lso advantageous – good skills in Premiere, basic HTML, After Effects
This is a great position with scope to have a real creative impact on campaigns and help to develop the roster at an exciting time for the company.
Immediate interview for successful candidates, please email a CV and covering letter (and portfolio if you wish) to Catriona@handle.co.uk
The salary offered is competitive and the label also offer a generous holiday entitlement.