Who are PPL?
As a leading licensing business at the heart of the UK’s music industry, PPL ensures that those who invest their time, talent and money to make recorded music are compensated and recognised when their music is used by businesses or broadcast on TV, radio or online.
What you’ll be doing…
This newly-created role will work with the Head of Communications to develop and deliver an integrated communications strategy encompassing all available channels including traditional PR, digital communications and more. The successful candidate will work closely with the Senior Events and Outreach Manager to ensure that all public-facing events and activities are reflected, promoted and supported publicly to raise PPL’s profile.
At PPL, we strive to ever-improve how we communicate and engage with our diverse 90,000 members across the UK and internationally. The key focus of this role will be to lead the drive to co-ordinate and improve the impact of our member communications, ensuring the right messages reach the right members in the most effective way. This is an exciting new role for a candidate who will have the ability to take PPL’s member communications to a new level.
What you’ll need…
We’re looking for an experienced and confident communications professional who is looking for their next challenge. We’ll need someone with at least 7 years’ experience ideally in corporate or in-house communications. As the successful candidate you’ll be a self-starter, a strong communications “all-rounder” and excellent people manager.
Further key requirements:
- Experience of working in member-focused communications role within a trade body or other relevant environment
- Experience of writing for a broad range of audiences; adept at translating complex information and turning it into engaging copy
- Relevant degree or equivalent experience
- Expertise in media relations, influencer engagement, content marketing and social media and a proven record of delivering measurable results
- Proficient in Microsoft Office with advanced Excel, PowerPoint skills
- Innovative and organised in order to take on board feedback to improve PPL’s communications
- Proficient at networking effectively to develop productive relationships with a diverse range of individuals and groups to enhance business profile and standards
What we have to offer…
When you come on board at PPL you can expect to be competitively rewarded for your hard work. You will be entitled to 25 days annual leave. You will also be entitled to a wide range of benefits to support your needs and lifestyle, including Private Medical Care, Season Ticket Loan, Childcare Vouchers, Life Assurance, Discounted Gym Memberships and many more...
You will also be entitled to an annual discretionary bonus, depending on PPL and personal performance.
If this sounds like you, then we’d love to hear from you!