A New Music company is looking for a creative sync and marketing freelancer with a passion for music and an ability to show Initiative and create opportunities.
- Your role would be to obtain greater usage for our music. Liaising with our record label and publishing company and obtaining new syncs for feature films, TV programs, radio and advertising.
- Previous background in music synchronisation for feature films, either from a label/ publisher or film company is an advantage as well as already having established contact with UK film producers / directors and music supervisors.
- Publicist for publishing company, seek out opportunities (directors, producers,production companies) in film tv and advertising and gain the composers more custom work and develop their brand worldwide
- Content creation and marketing: regularly update websites/social media/blogs to coincide with album/film releases etc. Create content, videos, posters etc to advertise new albums and look for marketing opportunities (press articles, interviews).
- Build, develop and maintain relationships with advertising agencies, brands, music supervisors, broadcasters, production companies, directors, editors and generate new business leads across film, TV, advertising & games.
- Gain performances of the catalogue's classical works including radio (classic FM/ Radio 3 ) and concerts.
- Maintaining a database of all tracks and servicing clients with the media.
- Requires an understanding of digital music file formats and creating playlists