A full-time role at the global leader in assisting Rightsholders to Direct License their Live Pubic Performance Rights.
Minimum 2 years experience working at a Publisher or PRO, or as an Artist Manager or Tour Manager.
- ATTENTION TO DETAIL.
- Ability to multitask, and efficiently and effectively manage time.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Problem solver.
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written.
- Experienced in using IT: Mail, Numbers, Excel, Pages, Word.
- Liaising with Artist Managers to create and verify Potential Works sheets.
- Researching Rightsholder contacts, and engaging with them about Direct Licensing.
- Creating the relevant paperwork and liaising with Management and PRO’s to assist Rightsholders to withdraw the relevant rights from the PRO network.
- Liaising with Promoters regarding Direct Licensing occurring at their show(s).
- Liaising with Artist’s representatives regarding the works performed and show settlements.
- Updating Setlist Calculation spreadsheets.
- Preparing any withholding tax paperwork, and arranging its execution, submission, and distribution.
- Flexible working hours and location.
- Opportunity to expand and evolve role.
To apply, please send covering letter and CV to: careers@PACErm.com